Port Royal Homes and Lots for Sale
Port Royal is a truly unique part of the Lowcountry of South Carolina, adjacent to Historic Beaufort on Port Royal Island. Offering the small town feel of days gone by, the exciting waterfront development planned, and the natural beauty of the peninsula location bounded by the Beaufort River and Battery Creek joining to form the Port Royal Sound make the Town of Port Royal a special place to live for those fortunate to call it home. The Old Village of Port Royal, with its numbered streets intersecting avenues named after European cities, was developed hundreds of years ago as settlers first came to the New World.
Today the southern small town charm remains in this walking community centered around the 100 year old Port Royal Elementary School and Live Oak Park with natural features of the Sands Beach and Boardwalk looking out to the Atlantic Ocean across port Royal Sound and the Cypress Wildlife Preserve that’s home to numerous white Egrets roosting the trees.
Port Royal Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Port Royal
- 32 Grober Hill Road Port Royal, SC 29935
- 2702 Rosemont Avenue Port Royal, SC 29935
- 1103 14th Street Port Royal, SC 29935
- 1320 Ladys Island Drive Port Royal, SC 29935
- 140 Castle Rock Road Port Royal, SC 29935
- Lot B Columbia Avenue Port Royal, SC 29935
- 1319 Ladys Island Drive Port Royal, SC 29935
- 10 Riverwind Drive Port Royal, SC 29935
- 1901 N Paris Avenue Port Royal, SC 29935
- 1900 N Paris Avenue Port Royal, SC 29935
Port Royal School Data
Port Royal School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
Port Royal Schools
- Port Royal Elementary School
- PK-5, public
- Mary Speaks Christian Academy
- K, 4-7, 9-10, private